Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MY BLOG SALS.

I have decided to take part in 5 blog sals. I think 5 is an enough number for me. There are many SALS, but I cant manage so many. I need a stop somewhere so therefore it will be five,

1. A New Stitchy Start 2015 which is hosted by Tammy. We have to choose a brand new project and start on 1st January 2015. Every month between 28th and 31st we have to show an update. I chose the Yuku HAED Sal QS Hearth of Gold. I am doing it on 18ct Magic Guide.

2. 2015 Flower of the Month SAL  Easy SAL with really easy and simple rules. Just report once a month.

3. 2015 Turtle Trot
    The rules for this are very easy and simple.

  • Choose 10 pieces to stitch in 2015. 
  • Post progress pictures on the 10th of each month.
  • Link back to main page so everyone can see how we are doing.
  • Check how others are doing and cheer them on.
I will post my 10 projects in another post. I have posted them on the right hand side. 

     There are only two rules for this project.
  • The smallest dimension of the stitch count should be 300   and
  • On January 1st 2015 less than 50% should be completed.
I have decided to do Old World Map by HAED for this project. The stitch count is 450W by 376H and I havent even finished 5% still.

     My last but not least SAL is

    Actually I dont think there are any rules except post on full moon day. 

Well thats the SAL list for 2015!!





No comments:

Post a Comment