1. A New Stitchy Start 2015 which is hosted by Tammy. We have to choose a brand new project and start on 1st January 2015. Every month between 28th and 31st we have to show an update. I chose the Yuku HAED Sal QS Hearth of Gold. I am doing it on 18ct Magic Guide.
2. 2015 Flower of the Month SAL Easy SAL with really easy and simple rules. Just report once a month.
3. 2015 Turtle Trot
The rules for this are very easy and simple.
- Choose 10 pieces to stitch in 2015.
- Post progress pictures on the 10th of each month.
- Link back to main page so everyone can see how we are doing.
- Check how others are doing and cheer them on.
I will post my 10 projects in another post. I have posted them on the right hand side.
4. HAP SAL
There are only two rules for this project.
- The smallest dimension of the stitch count should be 300 and
- On January 1st 2015 less than 50% should be completed.
I have decided to do Old World Map by HAED for this project. The stitch count is 450W by 376H and I havent even finished 5% still.
My last but not least SAL is
Actually I dont think there are any rules except post on full moon day.
Well thats the SAL list for 2015!!