Monday, January 19, 2015

January Turtle Trot.

Well this is the first time I am taking part in all these SALs.
This is the first time for the Turtle Trot too.

The rules are simple like I had posted earlier :-

Choose 10 pieces for 2015, make progress on them and post pictures on the 10th of each month.
Link back to the blog and check  out others awesome projects.

Here are my 10 projects and progress on a few.

1. Randje Per Week 2015..Havent started yet.
2.

3. EMS August Gladiolus 

4. EMS July Larkspur


5. EMS September Aster.


6. Fleurs DuCiel


7. HAED QS Hearth Of Gold




8. Istitch 2014 Sew Advent SAL 


 
 
 
 
I finished this on the 10th..Perfect for the turtle trot.

So I chose as my next project

HAED SK Trick or Treat


9. Mirabilia 2012 Holiday Cherub



10. Save The Stitches. Not started yet.



Well thats all for this edition. See you in February with more progress and more finishes.











No comments:

Post a Comment