Monday, March 30, 2015

March 5 2015 WIPocalypse.

Another month gone. Where time flies.

Another WIPocalypse to be reported. This time I am extremely late. I myself dont know what I did the whole month. I have been so busy with  lots of things.

Here is my  progress :-

Angie's Blue Roses.
Still trying to finish Part 1.


I did the Valentine SAL and finished it in 4 days.

I also started a Stocking and Mother SAL. Not much progress on them though.




I dont like the white fabric for the Blue roses. Will change again. 

I also finished EMS July Larkspur.


Some more stitching on EMS August Gladiolus



HAED QS Hearth Of Gold got a bit more done.



So did HAED Old World Map.



The Mighty Oak.



I started the 2015 Frosted Pumpkin MSAL. I didnt do much on it though. I might change the fabric again.


I started this for the Easter SAL on a FB group.


I think this much is enough...lol.

This month's question is :-

If money - and time - were not limiters, what projects would be on your stitching bucket list?

It would be many HAED, Tilton, Paine and LTT projects. There are so many projects I cant list them all. I would like also to do a few specialty stitch projects and some 3D projects. 















No comments:

Post a Comment